ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 06:21:20 -0500
 Maine started slow with the bad habit of Dman turning the puck over in the
slot. But Tim must have reminded them to chip it out and it seemed to stop
after the 10 minute mark in the first. Merrimacks first goal was the result
of a turnover above the blue line. Pretty soft goal IMHO. Maine turned it up
a notch after that and never looked back.

Pretty goal from Lyall to Mullin. Really like the speed and grit from
Lyall.

Heisten got his bell rung after a goal, pretty cheap if you ask me. I think
Chris knew it was coming but couldn't protect himself. Hope he is ok but
concussion comes to mind.

The injury bug has bitten this team and they can't afford any more forwards
going down. Greyeyes must be close to returning and Deschamps is a pleasant
surprise at forward.

 Tough series coming up, who else was at Alfond when PC last won a game
there:):). PC will be up for this weekend and Maine better be ready.