ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 12:51:05 EST
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the great preview, as always!

>Beyond the milestone win, the biggest news out of Chestnut Hill is
>that goalie Greg Taylor will return to play this weekend. The decision
>to play him in one game or two has not yet been made, but he will
>play in at least one.

I heard a BC assistant say "day to day", which, I suppose, means
about the same thing :-)

>PICK: Boston College sweeps, 5-4 and 4-2.

In an effort to let you recoup from our 0-1 record of picks (hardly fair
when I just pick now-and-again and you must pick them all), I'll go out
on a small limb and pick the reverse.  :-)

best regards,
wayne