ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:28:30 -0400
The connection to the WMEB site obviously needs some work. My connection was
successful at the fourth attempt, and that was the entire last half of the
third period. First time was illusive; the station bang-bang music was
'mixed-in' along with the play-by-play audio.

I'm sure these divots will be straightened out before for the rest of the
season's action. Lets see what happens tonight.

The Eliot Black Bear Fan-
~ZERB~

Go ~ Blue ! !