ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2018 12:46:52 -0500
So here is a great blast from the past...people were commenting on Bellamy’s singing and guitar playing skills

I wonder if any of us would have forseen him as a successful, Nashville-based SUCCESSFUL country music singer, songwriter?

I have been to a few of his shows and he has at least two very good singles...one of thrm about a freight train...(a dear friend of Maine hockey used to refer to him as a freight train out of control...I loved his tenacious forechecking and his heart!)