ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 08:26:19 -0500
Tsongas arena is 200 x 85 as you sighted it. My buddy and I both looked that
one up after returning fromFriday night's win.

   And as an interesting news clip:

    a local NH seacost 'rag' quoted mr krog (from the unh kitties) on
Fridays' LOSS to OUR CHAMPS:

        " ...we definitely out-played MAINE in the last period, but couldn't

    aside from that there was also negative comments on (Friday's)
officiating.

 Ahem..... been there, heard that on many other accounts after a unh loss to
a better team.....

r/
Zerb