ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:43:49 -0800
So let me see if I got this column straight.

Mike Hamilton did one nice thing.
This means Mike Hamilton is a nice guy
Clark and Hamilton should get a break (one that likely wouldn't be
extended to Joe Blow or Suzie Q) because Hamilton is a nice guy.

Oh, and two Chicago Bears players got into a fight and someone's jaw got
broke so Hamilton and Clark should be allowed to play hockey at UMaine?

http://www.mainecampus.com/global_user_elements/printpage.cfm?storyid=110883

http://mail.yahoo.com