ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 06:42:35 -0400
 Maine wins their final game in Alaska, 4-2. Big win for the boys in blue.
Frank Doyle gets his first start and his first win. Didn't listen to  the
game as I dozed off:) but I read that Tim put some lines back together.
Jackson, Liscak Shaneberger were reunited,Liscak had a goal. Wight and
Mullin played on D and Greyeyes and Damon were on the checking line. Heisten
played with Reimann and Shields, another good line that scored 2 goals .

 The guys left for the airport right after the game and will return this
afternoon. Wow that has to throw your system off. At least they are home in
friendly Alfond for a few weeks.