ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:23:59 -0800
Have to think there are a ton of potential #1 seeds out there hoping Maine
doesn't get in. I mean how's that for a reward? Congrats on a fine season
and a No. 1 seed, but look what's behind door No. 4 ... Of course, Maine
could still get in the NCAAs and earn something other than a 4 seed, too.

Run. The. Table.