ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:14:17 -0500
February 19, 1999

TO:       ALL STAFF  AT UMAINE

THREE of MAINE'S TEAMS have a chance to attend their NCAA tournaments
this winter!!  Only four schools in history have had three teams go to
their tournaments in the same season!!!  WAY TO GO, BLACKBEARS!!

To honor our Men's basketball team, Women's basketball team, and Men's
hockey team, your presence is requested at a

NOON PEP RALLY,
Wednesday, February 24
11:00-1:30 Lunch served ** Rally at 12:00
UMaine Field House

Dining services will be serving a FREE LUNCH to everyone (resident and
commuter students, staff, faculty and community sports fans) who come
from 11:00am - 1:30pm.  (All dining halls except York will be closed.)
The official start of the rally will be at 12 noon, featuring the
teams, coaches, pep band and  cheerleaders!!

How can you help??
        *BE THERE, BE LOUD, BE CRAZY!
        *SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS!
        *MAKE POSTERS, NOISE MAKERS, DRESS FUNNY, ETC.
We have PRIZES (gift certificates) for individuals or groups with the
best posters, noise makers, or outfits!!  So get a group together and
show your spirit!!!!

Judges will be members of the M Club, who  are helping to fund  this
event!

GO Blue!!!