ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:42:29 -0500
 Sad day for us Mainers, Martys career is done. All 3 brothers have been as
good as student athlete as one could wish for. They gave their all, game in
and game out.  Thanks to Marty and his 2  brothers and thanks to the seniors
for another fun season.

 I think we all wish the season was still going but you can't win them all.
I believe the team played great after the layoff. Frank Doyle was great but
Montoya was better, oh well. Thanks Maine hockey for the fun:)
Drop the puck:)