ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:13:08 -0500
 Add my name to the list of Chris Imes fans. Nobody got more out of his god
given talent than Chris Imes did and nobody willed a team to success better
than Chris did in 95. Maybe my favorite year of college hockey even when I
left Providence very  depressed :). That team was and always will be one of
the best stories ever in the great history of Maine Hockey .

 2 weeks off in the middle of this season is more than I can take, can't
wait for the Bears to return to the ice against Merrimack. I hope they are
ready to go. We need some HE road wins.