ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:07:38 -0400
 Its one game in a long season but Maine sounded flat to me in the first 2
periods. I thought this was an important game only from a pairwise
standpoint. Maines schedule is certainly not high powered except for HE.
 I was excited when Chris Heisten was named captain as I think he has what
it takes to help lead the team but their are lots of seniors on this team
who have been through alot. Kariya, Lawson Liscak and Loya all need to step
up and lead. I think they will but it takes alittle time to gel as a unit.
I'd be some surprised if Maine ain't firin' on all cylinders tonite. Its
going to be a tough place to garner a win but take it to the bank:)