JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joe Schwartzman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:22:09 -0500
The problem with the Apples is only here at school and it is persistant.
Always slow.
I have tried every browser and there is no difference.
PC work fine. Even using hard wire doesn't make a difference. We never had
issues until we started to use the Joebox.

Joe Schwartzman
Assistant Principal
Director of Technology
Marshwood High School