JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Jef H. HamLin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:17:32 -0500
I can answer some of these for my situation:

Specifically Snow Leopard (MLTI and non-MLTI)
Parental controls has no impact
 https://maine.infinitecampus.org/campus/
Persistent, but worse at peak periods and impacts other connections to IC from other platforms as activity increases.
Other browsing seems to be unaffected.

Jef H. HamLin
IT Director, RSU34
156 Oak Street