JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Judy Dorr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:38:34 -0500
Can anyone share with me how to block sites that display the secure https
prefix?
thank you.

Judy Dorr
K-8 Technology Coordinator
Boothbay Region Elementary School
(207)633-5097
"Computer tech people:  We don't believe in miracles, we rely upon them."

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
sender immediately and promptly destroy the email. Please note that any
views do not necessarily represent those of Boothbay Region Elementary
School. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. The school accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. You are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution and / or reproduction
of this message, and or any attachments, by unintended recipients are
unauthorized and may be unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation.