JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ray Soucy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:31:59 -0400
Judy, Zach: I've updated your email addresses for the list.

James:

If this is the JB at Caribou HS, I noticed you didn't have the most
recent packages installed.  The NOC has upgraded your JB and you can
reboot when convenient.  The new SSL filtering shouldn't have a
problem with the sites you described.

I see that you have a few items in your global block list that might
have been catching these sites.  Once you update you can give the NOC
a call and have them take a look if the block is still happening.

Adoption of the new SSL filtering has been pretty low so far, so we
don't have much test data on it.

--
Ray Patrick Soucy
Network Engineer

T: 207-561-3526
F: 207-561-3531

MaineREN, Maine's Research and Education Network
www.maineren.net