JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 17:01:17 -0400
As has been discussed on this list before, there is a new version of the
Joebox software that has been in limited testing.  Several sites have been
using the new version successfully now, and we are ready to make it
available for all interested sites.  We have reserved some regular time
windows that we can do these upgrades in:

Wednesdays:	3PM to 5PM
Fridays:	3PM to 5PM
Sundays:	5AM to 1PM

If you are interested in an upgrade, please contact the helpdesk and let
us know when you would like it done.  The upgrade process usually takes
15-30 minutes to complete, and your configuration is preserved.  If you
would like to upgrade but these timeframes won't work for you, contact us
and will try to make alternative arrangements.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the helpdesk.

--
Andrew W. Henry
NOC Coordinator