JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mike Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:23:23 -0500
Hi Ray,

Yes, the erate process was made a pain because of the survey. The survey
seemed geared toward business, not education. And to answer the same
questions the same way every time ten times was silly. Survey aside, the
rest of the process was the easiest and best ever! Thanks for all the
effort you and your crew has obviously put into it.

Mike

Michael Dunn, Technology Director
Oxford Hills School District
1570 Main St Ste 11