JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mike Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:19:28 -0500
Hi Ray,

We have an extensive Adult Education program in the afternoon and
evenings. If our upgrade could take place after 9:00PM, that would be best
for us. Also, Friday nights after 5:00PM would be fine as well. Bad timing
for you probably, so if this does not work for you, please let me know and
we can get together on a time.

Thanks,
Mike