JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:16:15 -0400
From: Rick Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: - JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
JBS is in need of a few more large coolers to assist with the transporting of our field trip lunches.  If you have one that you can bring along, we would be most appreciative.

Also, the Field Trip Committee is working on some rich and interesting field forays for next week.  At least one of the options will involve some bushwacking.  If you have a compass (or two) available, please remember to bring them along.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week,

Rick Speer
(207) 783-8463