JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:47:52 -0400
From: Sue Gawler <[log in to unmask]>
Theresa et al-

I'm on the Tree Board in Belgrade and we have a draft ordinance (which for
several reasons will not go to the voters this year unfortunately) that
among other things prohibits planting invasive woodies on public property
including road rights-of-way (referencing a list on file at the town office
provided by yours truly and containing all the familiar woody invasives
including Acer platanoides).

I'll send you a copy of the draft ordinance directly.

Good luck!

Sue Gawler