JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Barbara Grunden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:56:39 -0400
Rick Fournier brought the following directions for our summer meeting.

Edmundston:

Take exit no. 18; go under the overpass; go past the lights on Hebert
Boulevard; continue past the museum; take the first left in front of KFC
(PFK); park near St-Louis Residence.

If you are coming on US Route 1 and crossing the border from Madawaska,
drive towards the tall tower on the hill, and up Hebert Boulevard.

Take 1-95 to Houlton; go through customs and drive to Woodstock; take TCH-2
north to Edmundston; TCH-2 is a double lane highway to Edmundston; the speed
limit on the TCH is 110 kph or 70 mph; travel time:  Bangor to Edmundston =
4 hours.

Thank you Rick for being so thoughtful!  Barbara Grunden

P.S.  I will also post the directions on the JBS website under BLOG.