JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:20:52 -0500
7bit
From:
Sharon Kinsman <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Susan et al.  Go to the New England Wild Flower Society website
(probably newfs.org) and find the link to IPANE (Invasive Plant Atlas
of New England).  Probably you will find status information there.
Sharon Kinsman