JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Theresa Kerchner <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 13:16:56 -0700
Hi Chris.  Two of our KLT properties have Dirca
palustris. ( Leeds and Readfield).
Let me know if you want to come down our way.
Theresa

--- Christopher Campbell