JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Susan Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:53:34 -0500
Kyle and Gretchen,
I have added Eric Doucette, president of JBS, to this reply so that he
can let you know about the summer meeting and who to contact.
Membership results from attending all 5 days of a summer meeting and
being sponsored by an existing member.  In 2012 the summer meeting will
be held in NH because we venture out of Maine on occasion.
Eric can fill you in on the details.
Susan Hayward