JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sally Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 21:01:26 -0400
I'll bet you did! It's all around the shrubs at L.L. Bean in Ellsworth and
by the Champlain Cliff parking lot in Acadia. It's a weed, but a nice sign
of spring!

Sal