JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Terry and Lauren Stockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:35:30 -0400
Does anyone know what is in the packets of wildflower seed that
Irving/Mainway is giving out now?
Lauren Stockwell