JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Halpert Gretchen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:25:59 -0500
Dear JBS,

When I saw the Journaling class listed at Haystack, I was reminded to
send out a notice that my workshop deadline has been extended to
March 1 (workshop is in Italy in June.)
Haystack is a wonderful place to be; I have taken workshops there
before and have loved them and am tempted to participate in this one.
IF you wish to go further afield (the timing is such that you can
even do both), the details of Nature and Travel Journaling are at
this link: http://natureandtraveljournalingintuscany.blogspot.com