JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2011 20:33:53 -0400
From:
Gale Flagg <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: "Berry, David" <[log in to unmask]>
HI, DAve, Well, I sent the message to Sandra, and put the other names on blind copy.
   Sorry Linda is having such a hard time.  My arm is prettygood now, but when I had Physical therapy on a knee that injured trying to keep from hurting my arm soon
after the break , the physical therapist discovered that my right foot is a drop foot. I had to have an orthotic brace, and I can not walk normally. I too am a bit unsteady on my feet.
Look forward to seeing you both. Will Linda's mother come, too?
 73,    Gale, N1FG