JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Mr. Kyle S. Fletcher" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:42:05 -0400
As a non member so far I have been to one meeting and loved it..haven't
been able to get back for three years now and this year am unable to
attend as well due to prior commitments...but wanted to ask if anyone
from the Society travels around and gives lectures?????

If so Could someone come to Southern Maine Community College and speak
withthe Horticultural students???Though some would be bored...I think
the mast majority of students would be intrigued by what the
orginization does....youn can contact the Head of the Horticultural
Department @

[log in to unmask]     Cheryl Rich

Look forward to seeing you next year and would love to see a secondary
meeting instigated....between work and school this time of year is just
too hectic...lol

thx and best to all

kfb