JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Hildy Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:33:20 -0400
Hi all!

First, I would just like to say how great it was to see everyone – can’t wait to do it again next year in Bethel! Also, I am pasting in a job part-time/temp job announcement at Bowman’s Hill, where I work, in case you know anyone who might be interested. Lastly, COME VISIT!

Any questions about the job – or anything else – just email me.

Hildy

6322 Upper York Road

New Hope, PA 18938

215-297-9023

Hildy Ellis

Education Coordinator

Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve

PO Box 685

New Hope, PA 18938

215-862-2924٠ fax:215-862-1846

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]٠ <http://www.bhwp.org/> www.bhwp.org

Outreach Educator Job at Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve, New Hope, Pennsylvania –

Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve is seeking a part-time temporary outreach

educator to develop the program and curriculum for its new Plant Stewardship

Index. Candidates must have a botanical background with strong plant ID

skills, familiarity with Delaware River Basin native plants, excellent

communication and presentation skills, and be proficient with

PowerPoint/digital presentations. The position requires a 24-hour work week

for four months. Position may extend or become full-time as funding becomes

available. Position open immediately. EOE.

Send resume including three references to:

Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve - PSI Educator Search

P.O. Box 685

New Hope, PA 18938

Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve is located on 1635 River Road (PA Route

32), 2.5 miles south of New Hope, Pennsylvania and convenient to I-95. For