JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sally Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:42:35 -0500
Hi Arthur--Was just writing down your workshop dates and noticed that the
first is on a Wednesday and the second is on a Thursday (2 March). Is that
correct? How much are the courses and what times. Will call Donna
Friday--it'll be too early when I leave tomorrow for NEWFS to get in touch.
Thanks for the info. Hope to see you tomorrow. Sal