JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Mr. Kyle S. Fletcher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:02:15 EST
Rick I shall be attending but probably won't have money until the day of the
meeting to have, have posted Marilyn Marricone about such, if this is a
problem then do please advise on action.
    Technically this is a registration though money may not be forthcoming
until day of Meeting. Th'x for the post, also I need info exactly where at
Bates the meeting will be taking place, Bates is a big college and I've never
been there so will get lost for sure.  am still reading the Collgege map to
figure out where I'm to go, but without weeing it in person, I'm lost. Kyle