JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Rick Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:19:49 -0400
I'm passing along this request from Hannah Vollmer at NEWFS.  If anyone has
any detail on this, please communicate it directly to her at

TIA,
Rick Speer

>>>Forwarded message from Hannah Vollmer [log in to unmask] >

We were wondering if anyone from the Jocelyn Botanical Society had filled
out a field form last year for *Paronychia argyrocoma* .007 at Shell Pond
Ledges in Stow, Maine.  If so, and if it hasn't already been sent to MNAP,
could you please get a copy of it to me?

Thanks for your help,

Hannah Vollmer

Lovejoy Conservation Fellow

New England Wild Flower Society