JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:46:46 -0400
The sign-in time is any time after 2:00 p.m. on Monday, July 16. We should
get off Interstate 89 at exit 14W. Proceed 1 mile west on Route 2 (Williston
Road/Main Street) to campus. I don't know the details of which building, but
any place we've been before had JBS signs prominently placed.

I hope this helps. If I don't see you next week, I'll know it didn't.

Tom