JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:32:12 -0400
Hello everyone,
I had hoped to be there on Saturday, but alas will not make it again this
year. I am forwarding the letter below in case anyone is interested in
submitting articles on the genus or related topics to the American
Rhododendron Society Journal. There are are plenty of native species in the
Northeast that would be of interest.
Anne