JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From: Sally Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:40:07 -0500
Kyle--

Sponsorship is really a formality--just ask someone to sponsor you. I am
sorry that the cost of the meeting may be too high for you, but it includes
room/board/buses/insurance/registration, etc. which is very reasonable. We
do have some scholarships, depending on availability. We try to limit these
to students, which would make you eligible. You need to contact Marilyn
again (e-mail = <[log in to unmask]>) to find out how much
money is available for scholarships. They are on a first come, first serve
basis and I have no idea how many people have applied. Please tell her that
you contacted me and I'll be happy to recommend you for a scholarhip.

Sincerely, Sally