JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From: Betsy Newcomer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:57:41 -0000
Dear Friend,

I thought you might be interested in this Wilderness Society
e-activism campaign to protect our National Parks. If you go to
the URL below you can check out what is at stake and send your
own message directly to the relevant decision makers. Take
action on this action alert at
http://action.wilderness.org/campaign/nationalparks?rk=41wb1M71BQa1W