JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Rick Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:21:24 -0400
I was very sorry to learn this weekend that Eleanor Hall died on Friday.
Here is a link to her obituary and I'll also type in the note from the
Lewiston Sun Journal regarding a memorial service for her this Wednesday
(June 20) in Dexter.

http://www.sunjournal.com/story/217028-3/Obituaries/Eleanor_K_Hall/

At Eleanor's request there will be no funeral service.  Friends are invited
to share memories with the family at a graveside service at 1pm Wednesday at
the Mt. Pleasant Cemetary in Dexter.  In lieu of flowers, those who wish may
donate to the Josselyn Scholarship Fund, c/o Marilyn Mollicone, 49 Westwood
Road, Augusta, ME 04330, or to the charity of one's choice.  Arrangements by
Crosby & Neal, Dexter.  To sign an online guestbook, go to
www.crosbyneal.com

Rick Speer