JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Barbara Grunden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:04:50 -0400
Dear Rick:

Here are the addresses I know.

Hank Tyler
12 Perkins Lane
Hallowell, ME  04347

Dorothy Spaulding
9A Fyre Drive
PO Box 74A
Cumberland, ME  04021-8713

Les Eastman
5181 W. Kristina Loop
Lecanto, FL  34461

Pat Smith
171 Sanford Rd.
Alfred, ME  04002

Margaret Getchell
59 Boutelle Ave.
Waterville, ME  04901-4812

Jill Weber
6 Cedar Ave.
Bar Harbor, ME  04609

Mellissa Dow Cullina
I will have to do more checking as she lives in the Boothbay Area now.  If I
can find nothing, I am positive that a letter to the Coastal Maine Botanical
Garden would reach her.

Ralph Pope
351 Bald Head Rd.
Arrowsic, ME  04530

Mary Sturtevant
16 Beale Street
Winthrop, ME  04364

If I have forgot someone, please e-mail me back  Hope this helps

Barbara Grunden