JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
The Ledlies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:07:20 -0400
Susan,

Pat told me some time ago that you were interested in germinating some
azalea seeds.  It's very easy to do.  If you are still interested , give me
a call and I will reveal my ultra secret method.

Best,

DBL

At 02:07 PM 9/30/2004, you wrote:
>Dear Friends,
>I am putting together programs for the Junior Naturalist Club of the
>Stanton Bird Club for the coming year and our theme is forests.  There
>is a student at Bates who is assisting me this year and we both would
>like to take the kids (approx. 12 students in grades 2-6 and their
>parents) to an old growth forest as close to Lewiston/Auburn as possible.
>I know I have been to a pine stand of "Kings Arrow" pines north of here
>with JBS in the distant past.  Winthrop?  Leeds?
>I would be grateful for any help and info.
>Thanks ,
>Susan

David B. Ledlie
Eight Bean Rd