JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sue Gawler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:13:58 -0400
Hi folks -
Some of you have already seen this, but thought I would be sure it went to
the rest of the list.

I'll be sorry to miss everyone at Saturday's meeting - I'll be out of town.
Have a great time!

Sue Gawler