JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:04:28 -0400
Dear Hildy,

It was so wonderful meeting you (and your partner) at the JBS outing. It
already seems like a wonderful dream I had a long time ago. I can't wait
until next year.

Do you, perchance have a job description for the position you now hold? I'm
trying to design a new position for myself and at the same time am designing
a new position for a Education Coordinator. Do you think you might be
interested in such a position?

Stay in contact...I can't wait to show the teo of you the Gardens!

Hugs,

John Manion