JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
mary sturtevant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:31:08 -0800
DearArthur, Thanks for Botanical Notes #9.  I very much enjoyed your
presentation to JBS at Bates on Saturday!  Your New England Flora (I like
your suggested latinized title) work is so important!!!!  Am waiting
(patiently) for your thoughts on 'caprifoliaceae'.  All best wishes, Mary
Sturtevant