JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jill Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:39:28 -0400
Hey Pat,

Try this for the McMahon map:

McMahon, Janet S. 1990. Biophysical Regions of Maine. State Planning
        Office, Augusta, ME 04333

Here is what the inside cover of the 2004 draft gives:

Gawler, S.C. and A.R. Cutko. 2004. Natural Landscapes of Maine: A
Classification of Vegetated Natural Communities and     Ecosystems. Maine
Natural Areas Program, Department of    Conservation, Augusta, ME. 349 pp.

Cheers,
Jill