JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Theresa Kerchner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:38:42 -0700
Hi everyone
One more follow up idea after winter JBS meeting  - question was how can we highlight plant conservation issues in our communities.

Tom Vining ( Delta Inst of Natural History) attends our annual March lecture series. Tom sets up his display of books and has the schedule of programs for  the Institute

If you are having a public program, this is one easy way to have information available that puts the spotlight on plant ecology/biodiversity. Not sure how far and wide Tom wants to go but you could check with him(www.vfthomas.com)/

Thanks to everyone who planned the winter meeting, see you in July!
Best,
Theresa Kerchner
Kennebec Land Trust [log in to unmask]
377-2848