JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 13:08:34 -0400
My apologies if you receive this more than once.our e-mail system is acting
whacky!

Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens is leading an overnight trip to Monhegan
Island on Wednesday, September 15, returning the following day. We will be
involved in a variety of activities with a significant focus on the Atlantic
flyway fall bird migration. I am looking for someone who considers
themselves a naturalist that can assist in leading this trip. Bird knowledge
is a must, and knowledge of some other components of nature would be
nice.plants, animals, geology, astronomy, etc.

We will cover boat transportation there and back, overnight at the Island
Inn (sharing a room with me), and possibly some other payment. The most
important requirement is that you enjoy sharing a love of nature with
others.

Please contact me soon if interested.

Thanks,

John

John T. Manion, Director of Education

Coastal Maine Botanical Garden

PO Box 234, Boothbay, ME 04537

Phone (207) 633-4333  Fax (207) 633-2366

 <http://www.mainegardens.org/> http://www.mainegardens.org/
<http://www.mainegardens.org>