JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joanne M Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 14:57:09 -0400
Dear Rick--
        I'm sorry I can't make it this year--am going to volunteer to
monitor juvenile lobsters this year and their mandatory attendance
kickoff meeting is the same day.
Joanne Sharpe