JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Pope ************************************** AOL now <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:32:23 -0400
Hi All,
I'll be heading to New Brunswick from the Bath/Brunswick area if anyone wants to carpool. I'm meeting up with Pat Ledlie in Augusta, and we have room for at least one more person, or maybe two more if we don't all bring our microscopes and libraries.

Ralph Pope

443-1445