JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Susan Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2012 21:54:22 -0400
Shannon,
Sounds like a creative and fun topic for your bible school theme.
I am sorry, but I will be downeast during that week and won't be able to
help you with programming.
Susan Hayward